The Level 2 Diploma in Plastering is designed to develop the skills and knowledge of people, enabling them to work in the industry in their chosen craft.
It has been specifically developed for delivery in a training environment using simulated conditions, and the test(s) are based on you showing what you can do as an individual through the completion of all the requirements of the qualification.
The qualification comprises:
- General core units.
- Occupation specific units.
- Synoptic practical assignment.
- Multiple choice unit end tests.
- Online testing of knowledge
All the units of training must be completed by you. ALL outcomes must be achieved during the training programme. (Evidence from site based testing is not permissible.)
To gain the diploma, you must achieve all units, the synoptic practical assignment and multiple choice unit tests. You must also pass 3 online tests.
This qualification contains both practical and theory based elements.
- Construction health and safety.
- The construction industry.
- Construction principles.
- Prepare background surfaces for plastering.
- Apply plaster materials to external surfaces.
- Apply plaster materials to internal surfaces.
- Repair and maintain plaster work.
Course costs – £3200 + Vat
All major credit/debit cards accepted.
COURSES AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
Our plastering level 2 diploma is ideal for students living in Burton, Swadlincote, Chesterfield, Derby, Tamworth and all surrounding areas in the Midlands.