This is the ideal Plastering Course for the person who wishes to plaster but has little or no previous experience of plastering, or tradesmen who are sometimes faced with plastering situations while carrying out their own work. On this Plastering Course you will learn all aspects of plastering, from the correct preparation procedures through to the perfect finished surface. Health and safety requirements, the correct use of materials, equipment and tools.
- Tools and equipment advice and training
- Plaster products explained
- How to prepare a background with sand and lime render
- The correct method of measuring and cutting plasterboard
- The correct method of fixing plasterboard
- Choose subjects:
Direct bond plasterboard / plasterboard ceiling and skimming ceiling /re-skimming /set out and an application of tiles, floor tiles
Although not a formal qualification a Certificate of Achievementwill be obtained.
Cost: £420 + VAT
All major credit/debit cards accepted.
Steel toe cap boots required for this 5 day beginners plastering course.
Call for Course Dates
- We run our short courses every week so are flexible on the start dates.
- Each course is available Monday to Friday 9am until 3pm (subject to centres)
- You can choose which days and how many days of the week you wish to attend (subject to availability)
- Course can be tailored to individual needs