Our CSKills Level 2 Diploma in Bricklaying is perfect for building on the skills and knowledge gained on the Level 1 course, or for more experienced learners who wish to fomalise their training to work in their industry. Training is delivered in a simulated workshop environment, and the test(s) are based on the learner showing what they can do as an individual through the completion of all the requirements of the qualification.
The qualification comprises:
- General core units.
- Occupation specific units.
- Synoptic practical assignment.
- Multiple choice unit end tests.
- Online testing of knowledge.
All the units of training must be completed. ALL outcomes must be achieved during the training programme. (Evidence from site based testing is not permissible.)
To gain the diploma, you must achieve all units, the synoptic practical assignment and multiple choice unit tests.
The Bricklaying Level 2 Diploma qualification contains both practical and theory based elements.
- Know how to carry out safe working practices in construction.
- Carry out safe working practices in construction.
- Knowledge of information, quantities and communicating with others.
- Information, quantities and communicating with others.
- Knowledge of building methods and construction technology.
- Building methods and construction technology.
- Know how to interpret working drawings to set out masonry structures.
- Interpret working drawings to set out masonry structures.
- Knowledge of thin joint masonry and masonry cladding.
- Thin joint masonry and masonry cladding.
- Know how to build solid walling, isolated and attached piers.
- Build solid walling, isolated and attached piers.
- Know how to build cavity walling forming masonry structures.
- Build cavity walling forming masonry structures.
Health and Safety
Safety while on this course is paramount, this is a hands on, practical course and it is essential you bring your own safety boots, (steel toe cap if possible). It is also recommended that you bring with you overalls or a change of clothing.
Any other safety equipment required throughout the Bricklaying Level 2 Diploma will be provided.
All materials, tools and equipment are provided throughout the duration of your training.
Course costs – £1,995 + VAT
COURSES AVAILABLE THROUGHOUT THE YEAR