The 5 day beginners Bricklaying Course is ideal for people who wish to tackle their own bricklaying jobs or for those who wish to try a short course before embarking upon a full qualification. During our 5 day bricklaying course you will gain enough knowledge and practical experience to complete brickwork projects at home.
Although not a formal qualification a certificate of Achievement will be obtained.
- How to set out bricklaying projects
- How to work with different bonds including Stretcher, Flemish and English
- Setting out building lines
- Building square and vertical walls
- Building a corner, pier, pillar and solid/cavity walls
- Pointing up for face work
- Inclusion of a damp course
- Installation of lintels
Duration: 5 days
Cost: £420 + VAT
All major credit/debit cards accepted.
Steel toe cap boots required for the 5 day beginners bricklaying course.
Call for Course Dates