This is the ideal Bricklaying Course for the person who wishes to tackle their own bricklaying jobs or for those who wish to try a short course before embarking upon a full qualification. During our bricklaying course you will gain enough knowledge and practical experience to complete brickwork projects at home.
- Basic trowel skills
- Set out brick walling (gauge level & plumb)
- Building corners
- Lay to a line
- Building solid walls
- How to work with different bonds including Stretcher, Flemish and English
- Building a pier/pillar
- Cavity walls
- Pointing up for face work
- Inclusion of a damp course
- Installation of lintels
Although not a formal qualification a Certificate of Achievementwill be obtained.
Duration: 5 days
Cost: £420 + VAT
All major credit/debit cards accepted.
Steel toe cap boots required for the 5 day beginners bricklaying course.
Call for Course Dates
- We run our short courses every week so are flexible on the start dates.
- Each course is available Monday to Friday 9am until 3pm (subject to centres)
- You can choose which days and how many days of the week you wish to attend (subject to availability)
- Course can be tailored to individual needs