Plastering Level 2 Diploma
The Level 2 Diploma in Plastering is designed to develop the skills and knowledge of people, enabling them to work in the industry in their chosen craft.
It has been specifically developed for delivery in a training environment using simulated conditions, and the test(s) are based on you showing what you can do as an individual through the completion of all the requirements of the qualification.
The qualification comprises:
- General core units.
- Occupation specific units.
- Synoptic practical assignment.
- Multiple choice unit end tests.
- Online testing of knowledge – E-volve
All the units of training must be completed by you. ALL outcomes must be achieved during the training programme. (Evidence from site based testing is not permissible.)
To gain the diploma, you must achieve all units, the synoptic practical assignment and multiple choice unit tests. You must also pass the E-volve online test.
This qualification contains both practical and theory based elements.
- Carry out safe working practices in construction.
- Information, quantities and communicating with others (level 2).
- Building methods and construction technology (level 2).
- Apply plaster materials to external surfaces.
- Fix dry lining and plasterboard products to interiors.
- Form sand and cement screeds.
- Produce plaster components.
- Apply plaster materials to internal surfaces.
- Position and secure fibrous plaster components.