Chameleon School of Construction offer the Site Carpentry Level 3 NVQ to students nationwide.
Level 3 NVQ Site Carpentry – CSkills
The Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Wood Occupations – Site Carpentry qualification has been developed for delivery in a working environment; this means you need to be employed to study this qualification. It has been designed to develop and recognise your skills, knowledge and competence so that you can work in Site Carpentry within the construction industry or progress onto further learning.
The Site Carpentry Level 3 NVQ qualification supports the Learner to attain enabling, fundamental and transferable practical skills with associated underpinning knowledge. Although part of an apprenticeship, this qualification is available outside of an apprenticeship where either the learner’s circumstances prevent them undertaking a full apprenticeship or where their prior skills and knowledge mean they do not require all components of the apprenticeship. In addition, industry will accept the qualification on its own as entry to a job role.
The learner will learn key practical skills and knowledge in these mandatory units
– Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
– Installing bespoke first fixing components in the workplace
– Installing bespoke second fixing components in the workplace
– Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area in the Workplace
– Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
– Confirming the Occupational Method of Work in the Workplace
– Setting Up and Using Transportable Cutting and Shaping Machines in the Workplace
The learner will also learn key practical skills and knowledge in two of the following optional units:
– Erecting Structural Carcassing Components in the Workplace
– Maintaining non-structural or structural components in the workplace
– Erecting Complex Roof Structure Carcassing Components in the Workplace
This qualification is supported by the British Woodworking Federation (BWF).
If you need to obtain a CSCS/CPCS card, or simply want to be recognised in your area of expertise by gaining a qualification, this qualification is for you.
The Health and Safety CSCS test will be required to enable you to work on site.
Entry Requirements for Site Carpentry Level 3 NVQ:
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. However, you must ensure that you have the potential and opportunity to successfully gain the qualification.
Course costs – £900 + vat
Interest free payment plans are available.
Book your Site Carpentry Level 3 NVQ place now by contacting us on 01283 213427, visiting our Contact page, or receive further information on our Carpentry NVQs by completing the form below: