Our rendering courses are designed to give you a thorough understanding of rendering. Whether you are a beginner or someone with a little prior knowledge, this course will teach you the correct procedures to tackle any rendering project.
- The correct method for fixing angle beads around windows and reveals
- The correct method for fixing of rules to form hard angles
- The correct method for fixing a batten above Damp Proof Course to form a Bellcast bead
- The correct method for the application of a scratch coat to brick and block walls
- The correct method for applying the top coat, enabling you to achieve a smooth finish
Course duration: 5 days
Course Cost: £320 + VAT
All major credit/debit cards accepted.
Our rendering courses are perfect for students located throughout the Midlands, especially in Burton, Swadlincote, Chesterfield, Derby, Nottingham, Leicester, Tamworth and Birmingham.
- We run our short courses every week so are flexible on the start dates.
- Each course is available Monday to Friday 9am until 3pm (subject to centres)
- You can choose which days and how many days of the week you wish to attend (subject to availability)
- Course can be tailored to individual needs