Chameleon School of Construction offer Dry Lining NVQs to students nationwide.
Level 3 Interior Systems – Dry Lining
The Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Interior Systems – Dry Lining qualification has been developed for delivery in a working environment; this means you need to be employed to study this qualification. It has been designed to develop and recognise your skills, knowledge and competence so that you can work in Interior Systems – Dry Lining within the construction industry or progress onto further learning.
This qualification supports the Learner to attain enabling, fundamental and transferable practical skills with associated underpinning knowledge. Although part of an apprenticeship, this qualification is available outside of an apprenticeship where either the learner’s circumstances prevent them undertaking a full apprenticeship or where their prior skills and knowledge mean they do not require all components of the apprenticeship. In addition, industry will accept the qualification on its own as entry to a job role.
The learner will learn key practical skills and knowledge in these mandatory units:
- Installing Complex Dry Lining Systems in the Workplace
- Conforming to General Health, Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area in the Workplace
- Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace
- Confirming the Occupational Method of Work in the Workplace
- Co-ordinating and Confirming Dimensional Control Requirements of the Work in the Workplace
Course costs – £900 + VAT
Interest free payment plans are available.
Book now by contacting us on 01283 213427, visiting our Contact page, or receive further information on our Dry Lining NVQs by completing the form below: