Plastering Level 3 NVQ Heritage Skills
Plastering Occupations (Solid)
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the knowledge, skills and competence demonstrated by an individual in the workplace.
This level 3 NVQ Diploma in Heritage Skills provides the opportunity for individuals who specialise in Solid Plastering to demonstrate their competence of their skills within the Heritage sector.
To achieve this qualification a minimum of 120 credits need to be attained. This comprises of 8 mandatory units.
- QCF01 Conforming to General Safety in the Workplace – 2 credits.
- QCF209 Confirming Work Activities and Resources for an Occupational Work Area in the Workplace – 10 credits.
- QCF210 Developing and Maintaining Good Occupational Working Relationships in the Workplace – 8 credits.
- QCF211 Confirming the Occupational Method of Work in the Workplace – 11 credits.
- QCF546 Working on Conservation and Restoration Projects in the Workplace – 30 credits.
- QCF548 Preparing and Mixing Lime Mortars in the Workplace – 12 credits.
- QCF556 Producing Plastering Finishes on Conservation or Restoration Projects in the Workplace – 29 credits.
- QCF557 Conserving, Restoring or Repairing Solid Plastered Surfaces in the Workplace – 18 credits.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. However, you must ensure that you have the potential and opportunity to successfully gain the qualification.
The Health and Safety CSCS test will be required to enable you to work on site.