Plastering Level 2 NVQ Solid (Basic)
CSkills Skills Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plastering (Construction) – Solid (Basic)
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the knowledge, skills and competance demonstrated by an individual in the workplace.
This Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Plastering-solid (basic) provides the opportunity for individuals who specialise in solid plastering to demonstrate their competence.
The qualification comprises of 4 mandatory units and 1 optional unit.
- VR01 Conform to General Workplace Safety.
- VR02 Conform to Efficient Work Practices.
- VR03 Move and Handle Resources.
- VR65 Apply Finishing Plaster to Background Surfaces.
- VR66 Produce Internal Solid Plastering Finishes.
- VR67 Produce External Solid Render Finishes.
- VR68 Install Direct Bond Dry Linings.
- VR69 Lay Sand and Cement Screeds.
- VR70 Apply Projection Plaster and Maintain Equipment.
- VR71 Install Mechanically Fixed Plasterboards.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. However, you must ensure that you have the potential and opportunity to successfully gain the qualification.
For Funding the candidate must either be employed or self employed within the construction industry.
The Health and Safety CSCS test will be required to enable you to work on site.