Bricklaying NVQ Level 2 CSkills
The aim of this qualification is to recognise the knowledge, skills and competence demonstrated by an individual in the workplace. This Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Brick-solid (full) provides the opportunity for individuals who specialise in Brick to demonstrate their competence. The qualification comprises of 5 mandatory units and 1 optional unit.
- Erecting Masonry Structures in the workplace
- Setting Out Masonry Structures in the workplace
- Conforming to General Health and Safety and Welfare in the Workplace
- Conforming to Productive Working Practices in the workplace
- Moving, Handling and Storing Resources in the workplace
- Erecting Masonry cladding in the workplace
- Erecting thin joint masonry structure in the workplace
- Placing and Finishing Non-Specialist Concrete in the workplace
- Maintaining Slate and Tile Roofing in the workplace
- Repairing and Maintaining Masonry Structure in the Workplace
- Installing Drainage in the workplace
- Producing Internal Solid Plastering Finishes in the Workplace
- Producing External Solid Render Finishes in the Workplace.
There are no formal entry requirements for this qualification. However, you must ensure that you have the potential and opportunity to successfully gain the qualification.
For Funding the candidate must either be employed or self employed within the construction industry.
The Health and Safety CSCS test will be required to enable you to work on site.
Call for costs