5 Day Beginners Tiling Course
Chameleon’s 5 day beginners tiling course is ideal for individuals who wish to gain the relevant skills necessary to undertake a range of domestic tiling projects. This Five day Wall and Floor Tiling Course has been designed to take you from a novice with little or no experience, to a level where you have confidence to start tiling either within your own property projects or as the start of a new career.
- Demonstrating all the tools required.
- Surface preparation, setting out, tiling, cutting tiles, grouting and sealing.
- Creating gauging rods for measuring and planning.
- Cutting tiles using wet tile cutters, dry tile cutters, tile scribes, tile snips and tile saws.
- Explaining all the different adhesives used for different surfaces.
- Setting out and cutting around windows and reveals.
- How to tile to angled ceilings and around socket areas.
- Setting out and cutting around WC, pedestal & pipes.
- Grouting, grout cleaning and polishing.
- Preparation for the application of silicon.
Cost: £420 + VAT all major credit/debit cards accepted.
Steel toe cap boots required for this our 5 day beginners tiling course.
Call for Course Dates