5 Day Beginners Plastering Course
Our 5 day beginners Plastering Course is perfect for those who wish to plaster but has little or no previous experience of plastering, or tradesmen who are sometimes faced with plastering situations while carrying out their own work. On this Plastering Course you will learn all aspects of plastering, from the correct preparation procedures through to the perfect finished surface. Health and safety requirements, the correct use of materials, equipment and tools
- The correct method of measuring and cutting plasterboard
- The correct method of fixing plasterboard
- The application of sand and cement render and bonding as backing coats to brick and block walls ensuring a flat level surface
- Angle beads cutting and fixing
- The use of jointing tape
- Skimming and finishing to a smooth finish ready for decorating
- Invisible repairing damaged plasterboard
- Tools and equipment advice and training
- Plaster products explained
Cost: £420 + VAT all major credit/debit cards accepted.
Steel toe cap boots required for this 5 day beginners plastering course.
Call for Course Dates